New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Issue with Blinders

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Issue with Blinders

Postby Tom_S » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:11 am

Hey,

I have a problem yesterday I added blinder that turn on if you press the flash button and then automatically turn off if you let it go and then I saved it. But this morning i came back, pressed the button and suddenly the blinders wont turn off. It does the same thing when just opening and closing the fader the blinders won't turn off. The only way i can turn the blinders off now is by going to my groups and then manually selecting the blinders and setting the intensity to 0%. I already tried recording this step too but it didn't work. I'd also like to report that the Showtec Sunstrips white aren't correctly added they should only be able to be used 1, 2, 5 or 10 channels while it asks me if I want 15, 30, 3 or 6 channels which is probably for the RGB version. I'm now controlling the Showtec sunstrip as a generic dimmer and running it in 1 channel mode. If you guys could help me fix this that would be great! 26 January I have a show I'd love to run with MagicQ instead of a Horizon lighting system.

Thanks and regards,

Tom
Tom_S

Re: Issue with Blinders

Postby DrPsyche » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Hello Tom,

I had a similar issue - the blinder was late on a different console. Then, I found out it was the ArtNet node causing the problem. Now I use 315 Watt Maxibright CDM Remote Lighting System by Horizon. Just tried to enable the features, but still wait for the reply from support.
New releases and Chamsys projects Pro series trying with writemyessay.pro version.
DrPsyche

Return to General