ChamSys flight cases are carefuly designed to ensure maximum protection for ChamSys products, increasing the life and maintaining the value. ChamSys flight cases are preimum cases that:
- Use high quality foam, cut using high precision C&C to ensure that the ChamSys products fit snuggly and moving parts such as buttons, faders, encoders and displays have maximum protection.
- Use high quality tough laminate giving superior resistance to knocks and bumps.
- Are designed with extra room underneath the products for storing accessories and cables - helping to prevent damage to the main product control surface.
- Use 6 rivet corners, 4 rivet braces for maximum strength.
- Use quality butterfly catches and case handles.
- Have custom cut outs in the foam for the working lights.
- Use ChamSys branding - colour and logo.
ChamSys flight cases are manufactured in the UK by BCS Manufacturing using C&C precision machining.
Please note that flight case manufacturers may advertise lower cost flight cases for ChamSys products - particularly DJ cases made from cheap PVC, with low cost components, and using generic case sizes. Please be aware of the differences - our experience from repairing ChamSys products that have been in these types of cases suggest that they do not provide the same protection as ChamSys flight cases.