New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

iOs/Android execute window

Moderator: ChamSys.be

iOs/Android execute window

Postby touron511 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi!
I am working with a MQ40 for almost 2 years and recently I have purchased an iPad to use with the app.

Everything is working really fine, but in the case of the execut window, all the buttons and faders looks plain and with the text label only. It is a relative minor problem that seems that only affects to the aesthetics, but at the same time, it is a big lack for the fast response needed during a live busking show. Over all because in the page 174 of the manual (chapter 20.18) literally says: "The ioS/Android device downloads any custom images used in the Execute Window from the MagicQ system."

Can anyone give me some information about this? Thanks!
touron511

Re: iOs/Android execute window

Postby ChamSys.be » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Manual is right. If you used bitmaps for buttons and faders, then they will be downloaded on the tablet. Be sure you use the Remote App v2.x
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby headytech » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:06 am

Using the app on Android and I'm having some serious issues with the execute window as well.

I finally got it to actually display the executes I was programming in but now it goes to download the bitmaps and the connection times out everytime it tries to download them. Is there a maximum size the images can be for this to work? I think They're all pretty small. Also will the up/down bitmaps work on the remote app should I be able to get them to download? Or maybe it needs to be a specific file type? I'm using .png
headytech

Postby headytech » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:01 pm

bump
headytech

Postby ChamSys.be » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:03 pm

This is a user forum, so bumping will not help, developers are not watching this forum!
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Return to General