New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

New Stable release v1.5.9.1

New Releases of software and hardware will here be announced.

Moderator: ChamSys.be

New Stable release v1.5.9.1

Postby ChamSys.be » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:45 pm

englishflag Official release of version v1.5.9.1 released.

dutchflag Officiële versie v1.5.9.1 released.

Frenchflag Version stable v1.5.9.1 released.

New Functions since v1.5.8.1:
Added reporting of memory usage on MagicQ consoles – see Setup, View System, View Status, System, Memory Usage..

Added support for one shot FX. Two new library waveform FX have been added – PulseOne and RampOne. Custom waveform FX can be created and set as one shot in the FX parameters.

Modified the size on screen of the simulated Magic Wand.

Added support for changes to Setup options in the Execute Window – press ASSIGN SPECIAL and select Setup Option.

Added support in Setup, View System, View Status for a counter of the number of times the remote input has been switched since the system was started.

MQ60:
Improved performance of patching and scrolling of windows on MagicQ MQ60.

Added external USB touch screen support for MQ60s.

Visualiser:
Improved the mouse navigation. Added support for Zoom. On Windows hold CTRL, hold the right mouse button and move the mouse up or down. On Mac hold SHIFT and use the scroll wheel.

Net Manager:
Support in Net Manager for latest SnakeSys B4 with inbuilt FLASH memory (units with last 4 digits of serial number greater than 0268).

Full support in Net Manager for SnakeSys T2 and SnakeSys R8.

Magic Wand:
Added support for a simulated Magic Wand – start MagicQ with the command line argument “wand”. MagicQ will run just a simulation of the Magic Wand controlling the first 4 playbacks from the first Wing.

If you wish to restrict the Wand simulation to only connect to a specific IP address then include the required IP address as the second command line argument of the IP address.

Added sensitivity option for when using pan/tilt controlled by mouse/track ball.

Updated MagicQ Media Centre to support 64 Universes. Added support for converting larger movies to cmv files – up to 100,000 pixels - previously there was a maximum of 10,000 pixels.

Added pan and tilt invert to the personality files so that it is now possible for MagicVis to model the real fixture pan and tilt direction.

Added movement damping to MagicVis to simulate movement times of real fixtures.

Modified Generic Camera personality for MagicVis to use 16bit values.

The Windows, Linux and Mac versions of MagicQ now use the new improved graphical toolkit and include the visualiser. The older “MagicQ” app has now been replaced with “MagicQ inc Vis” .

Support for checking whether PC Wing Compact firmware is upgradeable.

Support for new rear panel processor card on MagicQ MQ100, MQ200, MQ300 consoles.

Added PB2 and PB9 to options for manual cross fader.

Support for external multi windows on Pro 2010 consoles enabling a total of up to 4 external monitors – 2 direct from console, 2 on external PCs.

Improved firmware upgrade procedure.
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Re: New Stable release v1.5.9.1

Postby emanueltilly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 pm

It still does not work to test playbacks with your F-keys... :/
emanueltilly

Postby himmlerek » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Hello,

today i updated my system on 1.5.9.1 version becouse i want try magic visualiser. I made a scene with mac 700 profiles, mac 250b and mac 2000 wash. Everything working fine but i have problem with mac 2000 washes. it doesnt work, There is no reaction. I just noticed pan movment. (i had patch them in 21channel mode) Have you anybody idea where is the problem?

thanks

Martin
himmlerek

Postby ChamSys.be » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:38 pm

This is an error in the head file. I will ask to solve the problem.
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby himmlerek » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

can i do something for it? Becouse this saturday i have show with my band on stage where is 40 of these macs 2000. Unfortunatelly i have just capture polar student edition where is just two universes ready for use. For this show i need 6. What about ver. 1.5.8.6 ? There is working?

Martin
himmlerek

Postby ChamSys.be » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:35 pm

No it will not work in a previous version because it is not a bug in the software but only in the head file. You can monitor it in the bug tracker, if ChamSys UK solves it, you can download it and use it.
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby himmlerek » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:24 am

Hello,

when i touch help button on my maxiwing magic diplay help menu but any table of contents is visible. Dont have any mind where is a problem.

regards

Martin
himmlerek

Postby ChamSys.be » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 am

The latest PC version v1.5.9.1 is based on a new graphical engine inside the software.The old help is not supported in this engine, but will be included again in one of the next releases. In the mean time you can use the manual in PDF format which is also installed automatically.
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby patriche » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:27 pm

As a workaround you could try to preprogramm your show with a different washlight instead of the mac2000 and then morph the fixture when you finished.

regards,
patriche
patriche

Return to New Releases / Products