New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Has anyone successfully set up a E1.31 sACN to Chamsys?

MagicQ controlling Media Servers (Coolux Pandoras Box, Hippotizer, MBox, Catalyst, Arkaos,....)

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Has anyone successfully set up a E1.31 sACN to Chamsys?

Postby jasonjacob » Thu May 02, 2019 9:00 am

So I recently bought this E1.31 sACN to DMX Interface off ebay for my windows work tablet in order to do shows with but I can't seem to get it to work with my Chamsys application that I downloaded a while back. Granted, I am not hugely familiar with the Chamsys just yet, I tend to use the Jands Vista 3 software for a lot of the shows/events that I do, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get this stupid thing to work. Has anyone bought something similar to the link provided and have gotten it to work? Any tips or suggestions?
I'm honestly stumped, I can't even get the sACN's configuration webpage to open. I've tried looking on youtube and I found one guy that has the same exact sACN that I bought but isn't using it with the Chamsys, so I'm unsure if I'm doing something wrong with the lighting software or with the sACN itself.
jasonjacob

Return to MagicQ controlling Mediaservers