New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Visualiser/magiq hangs itself

Connection between MagicQ and Visualisers as Capture 2005, Wysiwyg,....

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Visualiser/magiq hangs itself

Postby dareallinkan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:41 pm

when i start chamsys on my laptop win 8.1 whit 2 screens, everything works fine, until i'll start Visualiser, (inbuilt) then everything hangs itself. (even if i'm using only one screen) sometimes it works instantly, and sometimes i need to restart chamsys 1-15 times untill i get it to work.
is this a known problem or is it just me? i have no problem whit any other program. :/

it's not a big issue but it's very annoying to have to restart chamsys that many times..
Sorry for misspellings and/or gramma...

Regards // Mathias
dareallinkan

Re: Visualiser/magiq hangs itself

Postby ChamSys.be » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:01 am

A visualiser needs a more powerfull graphics card. You say you use a laptop, so probably the graphics card is not powerfull enough!
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Re: Visualiser/magiq hangs itself

Postby dareallinkan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:28 pm

ChamSys.be wrote:A visualiser needs a more powerfull graphics card. You say you use a laptop, so probably the graphics card is not powerfull enough!

maybe, but a little stange becuse when i got it all started it works just fine, it's just the startup process when i press wiew visualiser it hangs, and its only magicq, everything else works fine during "the hanging" :/
right now it started perfect the first time, but yesterday i needed to restart magicq 8 times until it worked.
haven't tryied it on a another computer, maybe i'll try that and then move the shows :)
Sorry for misspellings and/or gramma...

Regards // Mathias
dareallinkan

Return to MagicQ & Visualisers