New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Viewing Visualizer on Exported Show

Connection between MagicQ and Visualisers as Capture 2005, Wysiwyg,....

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Viewing Visualizer on Exported Show

Postby Joseppi5 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to this. I just exported a Show from my laptop, where I had built truss, fixtures into the visualizer. But, when I exported and loaded the show into my iMac to continue work, none of the fixtures or truss are showing up in the visualizer. It's like it didn't transfer that data in the export? Or maybe there is a setting turned off somewhere? How do I activate this?

Thanks
Joseppi5

Re: Viewing Visualizer on Exported Show

Postby ChamSys.be » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:44 pm

All data of the visualiser is always in the patch of the show. Sure you used on the mac the inbuilt visualiser via the toolbar - Visualiser - view Visualiser and not bu starting MagicVis?
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby Joseppi5 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 pm

So, I built the show on my Mac Laptop, and used the built-in visualizer in MagicQ. Then exported the Show, put on USB, and copied the file into the Documents Show Folder on my iMac. Opened MagicQ, and loaded that Show. Clicked on 'Visualizer' at the top, and nothing shows up.

That simple. Just not sure what's going on.
Joseppi5

Postby Joseppi5 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Also, BTW, I just uploaded the show into my MQ60 and networked it, and opened the Visualizer app, and it's connected, but also does not see my content. So, I'm wondering if I am not exporting something correctly.
Joseppi5

Postby Joseppi5 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 pm

I don't know what I did, but I resaved my scene, and directly copied my file and now it has loaded.
Joseppi5

Return to MagicQ & Visualisers