New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Magic Q Tuition South West England

MagicQ PC and console software.

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Magic Q Tuition South West England

Postby Uriahdemon » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi Folks,

I have used the forum to get myself up and running to a degree and thanks very much to everyone who has helped along the way.

I could really do with some help with the stage I am now at and would like to locate someone who can help me out with some tuition. The chap I got my rig off and still do get additions from him has been brilliant and really helped however he was a 300 mile round trip away to get some one to one. I would be happy to travel and also pay for the tuition I need. I guess a good intensive day will get me on the rails.

I did contact Chamsys for information on their training days in Southampton a couple of times but never got a response to my email. I will keep trying them but hopefully between that and this plea I may get a hold of someone a little closer to home who can help me out.

Best Rgds Mac
Uriahdemon

Re: Magic Q Tuition South West England

Postby ChamSys.be » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:08 am

It is not normal that ChamSys UK did not reply, this means that they didn't see the mails. Give them a call, they will help you i'm sure.
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby DrPsyche » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Hello,
I've just received an email about Live Online Training (daily) and Facebook Live Training sessions.
Here's the link to join the streams: https://www.facebook.com/chamsys/live_videos/

writemyessaysonline
University of Cincinnati, Urs Bucher
DrPsyche

Postby DrPsyche » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:22 pm

DrPsyche

Return to MagicQ software