New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

1 head controlling 2 fixtures

MagicQ PC and console software.

Moderator: ChamSys.be

1 head controlling 2 fixtures

Postby sean fried » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:19 pm

I am new to lighting, and have only learned by tinkering and reading here. But I have come across and issue that I cant seem to figure out, and any help will be greatly appreciated.

I did not set this system up, and i did not patch any of the fixtures. They were all done by the installer around 6 yrs ago. So we have 6 flat led with 8 channels on the left side of the stage 6 flat led with 8 channels on the right, and 2 sharpies in center stage.

When I go into group and view heads, if I activate head 5 it turns on 2 fixtures, if I activate head 7 nothing comes on these are all on the left side. If I activate head 14 nothing comes on, if I activate head 13, 2 fixtures come on these are on the right side. All other heads work just as they are supposed to. Now I know that this isn't a big deal, but it bothers me, and I would rather be able to control them each individually. Iv check the dmx address, and they are all different. Iv gone through as much programming as I could to make sure nothing was allocated to 2 fixtures. For the life of me i cant seem to figure this one out. I'm not sure how it happened, nor how to fix it. Please tell me its something easy hahaha.
sean fried

Return to MagicQ software