New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Releasing a page with a macro

MagicQ PC and console software.

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Releasing a page with a macro

Postby Thos » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:25 am

I use a macro at the end of each of my acts to release the current fader, swith pages, select a new fader and then go on my new fader. It would look like this r0 p142 c14 g14. It has always worked. Now with the same coomand, it will not release itself. My show from last year works fine and does exactly what I want. If I program on my old show or the two new shows that I'm programming, it will not work. It's either a setting that someone changed by accident, or the latest upgrade. The two shows that I'm programming are now using midi commands to trigger my MQ500. I don't know if that could have created a problem. I do know that the new groups LD was in the setting trying to get his stuff working. But now my show doesn't.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Tommy
Thos

Re: Releasing a page with a macro

Postby ChamSys.be » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:08 am

Is none of the macros working? If so, then have a look in Setup - View Settings - Mode - Macros is this enabled?
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Re: Releasing a page with a macro

Postby Thos » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:33 pm

I never should have allowed it, but changes were made to the board with me not knowing it. It took a while to find, but all is good
Thos

Return to MagicQ software