New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

ADJ Ultra Bar 12

Request for new heads and problems with existing heads. Please goto the bugtracker to place your requests: http://download.magicq.co.uk

Moderator: ChamSys.be

ADJ Ultra Bar 12

Postby samuelnesbitt » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Is there another fixture with the same patch? If not, how do I patch it into the desk?
samuelnesbitt

Re: ADJ Ultra Bar 12

Postby JTRJAMMER » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:28 pm

There appears to be a patch in the library for this fixture. Best to read the guide on how to patch a fixture,
but generally you select patch, then choose head, then navigate to your fixture, select that fixture, select channel mode. Then select "patch it" and enter X@Y-XYZ where X is the number of fixtures you have, Y is the universe you want to use, and then XYZ is the staring DMX channel. For example, 2@1-001 will patch two fixtures starting at DMX channel 001 in universe 1. Then choose Layout 1 and you will see an auto group of your two fixtures.
JTRJAMMER

Re: ADJ Ultra Bar 12

Postby samuelnesbitt » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Thanks for the response and it appearsI had not updated the software in a while which is why it was not in the library. I know how to patch it, but not sure how I go about with pixel mapping it.
samuelnesbitt

Return to Personality files