New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Martin Aura problems

Request for new heads and problems with existing heads. Please goto the bugtracker to place your requests: http://download.magicq.co.uk

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Martin Aura problems

Postby tomm87 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:14 am

Hi guys,

I'm currently working with 6 mac aura, but I can't get out off them what I want.

Patched 6x aura extended, but I'm controlling shutter/dimmer/color of the 'beam' and 'aura' at the same time. Tried the other personality file called 'extended 1pt', which offers the possibility to control them separately within. This works, however it would be easy if you could make two groups, beams and aura's, so you don't have to make all new palettes

It probably has something to do with multiple element heads and how to recall them, can somebody help me out?

Cheers,
Tommy
tomm87

Re: Martin Aura problems

Postby ChamSys.be » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 am

Multi elements:
- select the group of heads
- .1 NEXT HEAD
- now you have control over all 1st elements of the selected heads
- .2 NEXT HEAD
- now you have control over all 2nd elements of the selected heads
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby tomm87 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:46 pm

I don't have the lights here at the moment, but I just tried it by looking at the dmx output.

The thing is, if I subselect let's say element 1 by '.1 next head', and turn on the dimmer, in the output window I still see both channels of dimmer (2 and 21) go on, not only the aura's 21. So that doesn't seem to work.

Isn't there a way to edit the head so that you can make 2 physical groups, one with beam and one with aura.

Cheers,
Tommy
tomm87

Postby villeheiskanen » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Hi,

I would believe that I have the same problem!

I made a new fix to the 25ext head file yesterday and made it function in two different groups (Beam and Aura). I program the ShowCue and everything works fine!

Today I continued programming and the lamps do not agree to obey the beam commands..

I reminisce about that I have used the same file a year ago in the same way but something has changed with a new updating?
villeheiskanen

Return to Personality files