New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Chauvet Intimidator 300 - Red Color Issue

Request for new heads and problems with existing heads. Please goto the bugtracker to place your requests: http://download.magicq.co.uk

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Chauvet Intimidator 300 - Red Color Issue

Postby captainbetty » Mon May 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi all...

Maybe it's my setup, but for my Chauvet Intimidator 300 scanners, the RED color in the color pallet actually maps to the Amber color on the device. If I go into the full color pallet (hold the color button down) and choose the "Peach" color, the device shows the RED color.

I can't seem to figure out how to remap it properly. Any suggestions or can someone look at this and recreate?

[UPDATE 1]
I will state that looking at the head profile, RED is set to dmx 50; which matches the manual. However, as stated above, I get an Amber (Peachblow) color (dmx 30 according to manual). Choosing Peach from the all color panel, I actually get RED.

I guess the simple solution is to swap the dmx values around..

[UPDATE 2]

I think I have my issue fixed, just remapped the DMX Chanel within the Pallet for the head. I'm going to assume this works as I'm offline from my rig.
captainbetty

Return to Personality files