New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Download an individual head

Request for new heads and problems with existing heads. Please goto the bugtracker to place your requests: http://download.magicq.co.uk

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Download an individual head

Postby gordmillar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:34 am

I have a head in my library that had 2 channels reversed on it, so I went in and changed them in the head editor. Then I was having other issues with so I tried some other changes in the head editor. Now I am so far along that I just want to get the head back to original but can't figure out how to download a single head from the library as opposed to the entire library. Can someone help me with that? Also would downloading/importing the whole library override the changes I made to that head? If so would it also erase a fixture that I created in my library?
gordmillar

Re: Download an individual head

Postby ChamSys.be » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:07 am

You can not download one single head. So you have to download the heads.all file and install it.

This will not remove heads you have created. It will only overwrite heads with the same name and add new heads.
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Return to Personality files