New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

HELP : DMX remote buttons in PC_Wing

Everything about MQ50, MQ100, MQ200 & MQ300.

Moderator: ChamSys.be

HELP : DMX remote buttons in PC_Wing

Postby renders » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Hi, and thanks for anyone who can help me..
I will soon have this dj in my club, and he usually goes around with an MA desk + nodes.
Now i convinced him to stay on the club desk, a Chamsys, since i ll be the guy performing lights for him, but i'm facing this problem:
I have a PROLIGHTS node ethernet 4 ports, in which 6 universes are full.
What I need to do is to connect 3 dmx buttons to my desk (you give em an adress phisically and they transmit 0/255 on that adress), and patch them as two flashes and one toggle mode.
The question is:
1) can transform three outputs in inputs?
2) which is the best way to handle this request? should i rent a chamsys node?
3) how to properly configurate the merging (i think this answer could be found inside this forums and ill search, but maybe someone who already did, will waste a little of his time to explain me :roll: =
Any Help Appreciated
renders

Re: HELP : DMX remote buttons in PC_Wing

Postby ChamSys.be » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:55 am

1) can transform three outputs in inputs? It is a Prolights node, so best to check with the reseller of the Node.

2) which is the best way to handle this request? should i rent a chamsys node? Any node that can have DMX inputs is usable. Best thing is to configure it in Macro - View Automation.

3) how to properly configurate the merging (i think this answer could be found inside this forums and ill search, but maybe someone who already did, will waste a little of his time to explain me. You don't need the merging, see 2)
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Return to MagicQ consoles