New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Memorized Fader Position on PageChange

Request for adding new features to the software. Please goto the bugtracker to place your requests and bugs: http://download.magicq.co.uk

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Memorized Fader Position on PageChange

Postby machtl » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:58 pm

Hi,

it would be great, if the Playbackfader-Positions would be stored on Page-Changes like on the Hog, or maybe comparable with the Pulsar Masterpiece Faders.

So it would be possible to run multiple Playbacks on different Pages with the same Fader. Recalling of the saved Faderposition via "Snapping" in when the Fades is moving over the saved Position, maybe the actual and stored value could be displayed in the status window.

This feature - switchable via setup options - would extremly increase the useability of the faders...

THANKS!

Ciao
Martin - Austria
machtl

Re: Memorized Fader Position on PageChange

Postby Harakiribo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 pm

3 years gone and no reaction...

This feature - switchable via setup options - would extremly increase the useability of the faders...

Full acknowledge
Harakiribo

Postby ChamSys.be » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:04 pm

This feature is not planned at the moment and this for many reasons. Feature is also discussed at other forums.

Remember also that feature requests should be posted on the official bug tracker website, not here !
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Postby Harakiribo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi,
i was searching the chamsys forums i know for these reasons, but i could not find any.

Would you mind explaining them to me?
Unfortunaly i am not capable of finding the disadvantages of the solution above.

Indeed my opinion is, that this feature request should have major priority in the development of the software, because it would be an better improvement than for example maximizing the FX Engine out.

so please convince me, that there is no need for this feature.

//Feature Request is on the bugtracker already. I just saw, that this feature was requested 3 years ago without any reaction.
Harakiribo

Postby ChamSys.be » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:38 pm

You have to ask ChamSys UK them self the reasons, they can explain you. It is not my decision.
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Return to New features requests