New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

multiple suggestions

Request for adding new features to the software. Please goto the bugtracker to place your requests and bugs: http://download.magicq.co.uk

Moderator: ChamSys.be

multiple suggestions

Postby codystoltz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 am

Ok so correct me if there is a step I missed, because Im still semi new to the console. Im still adjustin to im really a hog3 user but I have fallen in love with this console. Ok so last week I was working a show and I had a bunch of old diversitronic 3ks and well programming a random flash was a pain. so my nuber one would be For any strobe fixture Could youll program it to do a random flash that way so I dont have to make an effect for it to run like that, Be really nice.

Second thing I dont know if there is a way to do it but on the hog you can insert links to run chases in the cue lists. So If I was running one master stack for the show and I wanted to do a 3 part chase at one point during the show without having to program a whole new playback or like 50 cues. So Is there a way youll could possibly put in the feature to do a link to where I could be like insert link after cue such and such to link back to cue 3 5 times? just saying that would be cool.

Also with the move when dark feature I want to be able to turn that feature on and off for certain cues because it was causing problems with my strobes in a theater the other day. It would bring up the rate in one of the cues making it do its solid blaster feature, not good, so If I could have the abillty to make it to where the console doesnt do that for certain cues that would be great to.

my last request is I was screwing with the effects engine the other day and I was trying to get it to start with green that fade to white of course off setted. But could youll make like under the attributes could youll make like a master for the cmy that would keep the color but go between any color. Like If I wanted it yellow with a blue effect running through it so it would go from yellow to blue. I guess youll can get what im saying.

Well that everything I had to suggest things that would make it that much better of a console.
codystoltz

Re: multiple suggestions

Postby ChamSys.be » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Bugs and new feature requests should be posted at: http://download.magicq.co.uk
ChamSys.be
Site Admin

Re: multiple suggestions

Postby Ebbe » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:42 am

You can use the simple and easy to use makros to start other cuestacks. Two easy read pages in manual. I recommend...:-)
My set up: MagicQ PC with PC-Wing. Elo touch. Pandoras Box Player STD.
Ebbe

Return to New features requests