New registrations are temporarily disabled due to a fault with our email system. We are working to resolve this.

Tutorial Request

Request for adding new features to the software. Please goto the bugtracker to place your requests and bugs: http://download.magicq.co.uk

Moderator: ChamSys.be

Tutorial Request

Postby richard csl » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:48 am

I have downloaded the "on stage lighting" tutorial back in November 2009, and I note that the tutorial for moving heads has still not been written.

I have also downloaded the "quickstart guide" and the "full manual".

My problem is that although these are fairly well written, they do not walk you through the average user set up, as the learning curve in all these manuals is very steep. ie they try to include everything first time round. instead of just the basics which can be expanded on in the full manual.

So what I am asking for is a well written simple tutorial for beginners (with moving heads or mirrors).
or even a youtube simple video tutorial, because with all these 10 pound users coming on line there are going to be masses of questions arising, a pattern will emerge of where the manual is difficult, because I am sure you will get repeat questions, so would it not be best to do a video for first time users to help with the 10 pound dongle?.
richard csl

Return to New features requests