ChamSys showed their MagicQ MQ80 at ProLight & Sound, a major new MagicQ console with outstanding feature set and unrivalled price/performance.
Check out our latest Stadium Software Features including Target Focus, Group based FX, Pixel Mapping on any attribute, Curve Editing and MagicCap live feeds. Other recent software additions include 3D Pixel Mapping, Blind Visualiser preview, Plot Selection, and Icon Snapshots.
ChamSys MagicQ Lighting Control Software is:
- FREE - 64 universes of DMX output over Artnet, Pathport, sACN, Strand Shownet - Download here
- Runs on your Mac, Windows or Linux computer and our Lighting Control Consoles
- Includes a Free 3D Visualizer
- Includes a Free 8 Layer Media Server
- Includes in-built 3D and 2D Pixel Mapping
- Free IOS and Android remote apps
- Free Plots and paperwork printing
- Can be used for free to output one universe on many USB to DMX solutions starting at $15 - buy here
You decide your hardware needs: